At the Hamworthy Dental practice we aim to provide affordable high quality professional dentistry in general, cosmetic and preventative dentistry.
Dental Health Plans
Our ethos at Hamworthy Dental is to keep your teeth healthy for life. We aim to provide you with every opportunity to do this, and with that in mind, help you to budget for your dental health.
Research shows that preventative dentistry delivered on a regular basis greatly reduces the risk of dental disease and provides a platform for a lifetime improved oral health.
Dental Plans benefits:
- Preventative dental care is included
- Payment by convenient monthly Direct Debit, allowing you to budget
- Guaranteed registration with the practice and continuing access to your dentist
- Early identification of dental problems to prevent pain, discomfort and inconvenience
- Worldwide Supplementary Dental Injury and Emergency Insurance through the Dental plan provider.
Click here to view our Membership plan from DPAS. Please contact the dental practice for more information.
Click here to view our Children’s Membership plan from DPAS. Please contact the dental practice for more information.
We offer Private & NHS Dentistry. Dental plans available.
If you have a genuine emergency and are unable to wait until we are open during normal hours, then emergency assistance can be obtained by telephoning 01202 672138.
These calls are taken by Teladent control centre and the duty dentist on call is contacted.
Call out fees are £120 – £240.
Please Note: This service is only available to registered patients of the practice.